It’s a paradox: we want to look good while having fun. Now is the time to shed the extra pounds you have, so you’ll still look great when the new year rolls around. Here are seven ways to lose weight fast, now.
If you integrate all these methods, without fail, into your daily diet, starting today, you will lose weight. It probably requires you to adopt habits that you are not used to, but hey, it works. These seven ways to lose weight can even become a new way of eating for you, paying dividends for the rest of your life.
1. If you are used to eating three meals a day, start eating five or six small meals a day. You will not suffer from hunger pangs and your stomach will shrink, without expecting a large amount of food at any given time. Did the ending work out? You will eat less in the course of a day. Of course, you should choose healthy low-fat foods.
2. Before eating, while preparing your food, drink a glass of water. Dress it up with a splash of lemon or lime juice, but drink it! The water will give your stomach a feeling of fullness and will also cleanse your kidneys and flush out toxins, giving you glowing skin, enhancing your appearance in that LBD.
3. Eat slowly. While it is known that people who eat less and slowly tend to live longer than those who eat large amounts of food, this third essential component of ways to lose weight quickly pays for itself immediately. Your water snack starts your digestive system on the right track, while eating slowly gives your stomach a chance to appreciate how much you have consumed.
4. Eat small portions of everything. While this may seem like a no-brainer, when looking for ways to lose weight, many people try to fool themselves into believing that a good steak won’t hurt anything. Instead, you want to savor every bite of a 4-ounce serving, following rules 1-3. You will be surprised how satisfying that small portion can be.
5. Load fiber. This means that you can have a large plate of vegetables for a meal. Insoluble fiber requires that you burn more calories than you consume in the process of digestion. This is one of the healthiest and least painful ways to lose weight fast. Use some of those inventive seasonings on the supermarket shelf to make those veggies something you really want to eat!
6. Avoid fatty meats and fried foods. Make a list of your favorite fish and eat plenty of it. Choose skinless chicken, roast, and lean cuts of pork, depending on your taste.
7. Our last tip on ways to lose weight fast is to exercise every day. Yes, you have heard it before, but it is essential to your weight loss regimen. Say, you’re probably going to have your home ship shape for the holidays anyway. So run that vacuum like there’s no tomorrow. Apply vigorous elbow force in ovens, refrigerator, and bathrooms!
Stick these guidelines on ways to lose weight fast on the fridge, at eye level. You will look good for the holidays and beyond.